The aim of Southern Pumps is to develop reliable pumps geared to market and application requirements, by making use of advanced technology and a modern flexible production organisation.
Throughout the production process, until the final delivery, the pumps are subject to stringent quality control.
We supply an extensive range of centrifugal and positive displacement pumps in a wide variety of materials. These are tailored to customers specific requirements in many fields of application.
No matter at which centre you have your centrifugal pump repaired, Southern Pumps Service Centres will meet the highest standards of quality and reliability. The most modern facilities are available to repair your pumps. Complete overhaul of your pumps is our speciality.
Original Southern Pump spare parts guarantee you 100% performance.
For efficient and comprehensive repair and service, we offer the following cost efficient plus factors :
- Extensively equipped Service and Repair Centres in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban
for handling all makes and sizes of centrifugal pumps.
- Reliable analysis and estimates on repairs, enabling detailed budgeting and scheduling of jobs.
- All parts stocked for immediate use.
- Experienced professional pump repair and servicemen to assist you.
- Supervision of installation, commissioning and problem analysis of your rotating pump equipment.
We support the following pump ranges :
- Allis-Chalmers Chemical Process Pumps
- AFEC TMN
- Johnson Marine
- Southern Pumps Range
- End Suction Din24255
- Multistage Boiler Feed/ High Pressure Centrifugal Pump
- Self Priming Pump
- Progressive Cavity Pump
- Gear Pump
- Liquid Ring Vacuum pump
- Wilden – Air operated Diaphragm Pumps
- All Prime sSelf Priming pump
- Mag Drive Pump
- Perastaltic Hose Pumps
- Robuschi Blowers and Vacuum